Norm began his career as a clinical psychologist helping executives through personal and professional challenges. He was noted as being the first executive coach in Western Canada. Norm has legacy business transformation, economic development and social psychology projects in several countries including the UK. Norm is also noted for his innovative thinking, bringing practical solutions to problems and passion for his work.
Norm is an acclaimed strategist, coach and transformation expert. He is also an inspirational speaker, writer, and a counsellor to leaders. He is a complex problem solver who has counselled Executive Leaders and Executive Boards worldwide from start-ups to major corporations in the Middle East, Asia, North America and Europe to achieve transformation, adaptation and enhanced performance results. His expertise also extends to working with government ministers and members of royal families. Norm is an expert in delivering transformation projects that directly improve corporation-wide business performance including influencing whole industries of a country. For example, Norm was responsible for developing the UK postal regulator - PostComm and the first industry skills regulator in Saudi Arabia - The National HRD Regulator.
Norm has also held leadership roles in influential global companies managing multimillion-dollar budgets and multibillion-dollar funds, assets and high performing teams. For example, he was Head of Global Talent Management, Executive Leadership development for Saudi Aramco (the world's largest Oil & Gas Company). He was also Head of Corporate Development for TMP Worldwide (the world's largest Search and Talent company). He has also delivered major projects for Allianz AG, Serco, Allen & Overy, GE, Siemens, Royal & SunAlliance, UBS, Ferrero, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Canada BrokerLink, to name a few major global corporations.
Norm has also built several successful businesses and has worked in varying industries including Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking & Finance, Health Care, IT, Education, Insurance, Retail, and Law. Norm’s experience has enabled him to possess a complete 360° view of organizational functionality.
As a thought leader, Norm has also presented at a number of international conferences, symposiums, and workshops and been a visiting Professor in Transformation Strategy for several major international universities. Norm has a durable reputation for delivering innovative solutions to complex issues and thrives on achieving measurable results.
Norm has several legacy business and economic projects with companies and governments worldwide but also achieved the following early pioneering work in Psychology and Social Change:
- Norm lead Canada’s second largest Anger Management treatment programme for both men and women.
- Norm lead the only psycho-therapeutic support group for female victims of domestic violence in Canada.
- Norm designed and ran a unique, first of its kind, psychological intervention programme for the long-term unemployed both in the UK and Canada to manage depression which has impacted thousands of men, women and ethnic minorities.
- For the government of Canada, Norm provided long-term unemployed women with a unique approach to building confidence and personal presence.
- Norm held the position of Chairman of a significant non-profit Canadian organisation setup to assist women in practical ways, who were disenfranchised by their families.
- Norm has delivered comprehensive development programmes to Saudi women in Saudi Arabia to enable them to become business managers and leaders.
As a psychologist, Norm has also provided unique and purpose-built life-changing interventions in individual, marriage, family and group therapy.
Norm's authentic nature, energy, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and steadfast values are the keys to his professional and personal success as is his passion and dogged determination for helping others succeed.
Norm has also been a formidable athlete having excelled in basketball and other sports.
As Founder and CEO of nStratagem, Norm will continue to bring a powerful team of eminent professionals, tools and resources to solving complex problems for organizations and their leaders enabling them to adapt and thrive often in the face of great business and personal odds.
Contact Us or call +44(0) 178 581 3347