EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT and CULTURE DEVELOPMENT. If you don’t build it, they will leave.
According to the Corporate Leadership Council, employees who are committed and engaged at work perform 20% better and are 87% less likely to leave their current company.
This is what you need to answer today about your employee engagement, as a start:
1. What does employee engagement mean to us? (Definition)
2. What evidence is there of engagement? (Behavioural Proof)
3. Does this evidence match our expectations? (Gap Analysis)
4. What will need to change for engagement to meet our
5. What will we need to bridge this gap? (Action)
Change how you think about your people and everything else will follow.