Are You Living Your Core Values? If not, you are acting out a role that is not your true self.
- Great leadership is about Integrity.
- Integrity is about aligning your actions and behaviours with your core values.
- if you are not living in accordance with your core values, you are essentially pretending to be someone else, living a life that doesn’t truly reflect who you are at your core.
- This deception won’t go unnoticed, either by others or by yourself.
- It will lead to inner conflict, a sense of inauthenticity, and dissatisfaction with your life.
- This is a call for self-awareness and authenticity, encouraging you to live in harmony with your core values to achieve a more fulfilling and genuine life.
- How many leaders in business do you know that fall short of this key life principle?
Don’t Be That Type of Leader